Hot spot tracking
- Iran FM: Window to nuclear deal 'won't stay open forever'
- German vice chancellor: German gas consumers will still have to 'suffer' high gas prices next year
- Southwest Airlines is questioned as flights are canceled
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.194% to 1.06324; GBP/USD rose 0.188% to 1.20377; AUD/USD fell 0.098% to 0.67323; USD/JPY fell 0.587% to 133.674; GBP/CAD rose 0.174% to 1.63743; NZD/CAD rose 0.029% to 0.85849.📝 Review:The BOJ should maintain its current accommodative policy stance by buying JGBs. The summary added that the deterioration in the functioning of bond markets, if sustained, could have a negative impact on financial conditions such as corporate bond issuance conditions and hinder the transmission of the effects of monetary easing.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY 133.690, target price 132.255.
- GoldSpot gold fell 0.316% to $1809.92/oz; Spot silver fell 0.557% to $23.648/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices edged higher as the U.S. dollar index and U.S. bond yields weakened. Market participants are awaiting the upcoming U.S. weekly jobless claims data for its possible impact on the Fed's rate hike strategy. Going into 2023, gold will be well supported by geopolitical tensions, recessionary woes and central bank demand.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1809.90, target price is 1820.81.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil fell 2.232% to $77.097/barrel; Brent crude oil fell 2.059% to $82.054/barrel.📝 Review:International oil prices fell nearly 2 percent as U.S. crude inventories fell less than expected, and a cold snap in the Arctic forced refinery facilities to shut down, curbing demand for crude oil. And Russia has banned oil exports to countries that abide by price caps, a move that may have limited impact. Russia's Urals crude is currently trading at around $50 a barrel, below the $60 price ceiling.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 77.122, and the target price is 75.244.
- IndiceThe Taiwan Weighted Index rose 0.383% to 14030.5; The Nikkei 225 Index fell 0.258% to 26048.0; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.678% to 19764.0; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index fell 0.359% to 7017.75.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks opened lower today and fell more than 190 points in early trading, falling below the 10,000 round number level. Then the decline converged, and finally fell 88.08 points to close at 14085.02 points, a decrease of 0.62%. continue to be cold.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short The Taiwan weighted index at 14031.5, the target price is 13883.8.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable