Hot spot tracking
- Ukraine's foreign exchange reserves up 5.5% in October
- U.S. CFOs ask Congress to repeal changes to R&D tax rules
- Germany to invest 83 billion euros in setting energy price caps in 2023
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index rose 0.218% to 110.31, EUR/USD fell 0.251% to 0.99938; GBP/USD fell 0.318% to 1.14735; AUD/USD fell 0.272% to 0.64632; USD /JPY was up 0.053% at 146.702.📝 Review:On the one hand, the Sentix investor confidence index in the euro zone rose to -30.9 in November from -38.3 in October, higher than the expected -35.0, and investor confidence improved in November, providing support for interest rate hike expectations; on the other hand, ECB Governing Council member Villeroy de Gallo told The Irish Times that the ECB cannot stop raising interest rates until the underlying inflation rate has clearly peaked, and should not stop raising interest rates as long as the underlying inflation has not peaked significantly. The above news provides support for the trend of the euro.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD is at 0.99949, the target price is 1.00921.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.390% to $1668.86 an ounce, and spot silver fell 0.809% to $20.596 an ounce.📝 Review:International gold prices continued to be under pressure. Cautious investors remain on the sidelines ahead of key U.S. inflation data due later in the week. The data may affect the pace of future Fed rate hikes. The rise in U.S. core inflation is expected to continue into next year, with the Fed unlikely to cut rates in 2023 or 2024.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1669.18, the target price is 1681.82.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.529% to $90.620/barrel; Brent fell 0.383% to $97.002/barrel.📝 Review:G7 plans to cap Russian oil prices, which could disrupt Russian oil exports, and OPEC+ production cuts are encouraging more hedge funds to take bullish positions in the crude oil market. At present, the market's optimistic expectations for the prevention and control of the epidemic in Asia have increased, which is inclined to support oil prices. U.S. stocks rose overnight, also slightly supporting oil prices.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 90.494, target price 92.865.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index rose 0.349% to 13325.7 points; the Nikkei 225 Index rose 0.693% to 27809.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.188% to 16561.0 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It rose 0.138% to 6960.35 points.📝 Review:U.S. stocks rose together and Philadelphia Semiconductor soared 2.18%, which inspired TSMC to rise by 9 yuan today, approaching the 400 yuan integer level, and drove the closing price of Taiwan stocks to rise together, up 124 points, back above 13,300 points.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long the Taiwan Weighted Index at 13328.7, with the target price at 13454.4.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable