Hot spot tracking
- Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Iran is willing to continue negotiations with Saudi Arabia until formal relations are restored
- Three substations damaged in Washington state on Christmas Day
- UK study says world economy will be in recession by 2023
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), EUR/USD rose 0.200% to 1.06513; GBP/USD rose 0.084% to 1.20702; AUD/USD rose 0.655% to 0.67646; USD/JPY rose 0.346% to 133.080 .📝 Review:The dollar has limited movement against the yen, and is still in the form of a small consolidation trend after the sharp drop. The Bank of Japan's unexpected adjustment of the long-term interest rate ceiling has been closely watched by the market, and the market once regarded it as a harbinger of Japan's policy tightening.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at USD/JPY 133.115 , target price 131.578.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.511% to $1806.80/oz, and spot silver rose 1.881% to $24.159/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices edged higher as a weaker dollar made dollar-denominated bullion cheaper for overseas buyers. There has been a long-awaited easing of inflation in the United States, the world's largest economy. A weaker dollar was also linked to a rise in market risk appetite as investors took comfort from China's further easing of border restrictions.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1806.71, and the target priec is 1820.05.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.021% to $79.684/barrel; Brent rose 0.155% to $84.595/barrel.📝 Review:International oil prices rose to a more than three-week high as China lifted quarantine measures for incoming travelers, sparking expectations for higher fuel demand. Concerns over a U.S. winter storm affecting energy production also continued to support oil prices. But better weather is expected in the U.S. this week, meaning the rally may not last long.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 79.762, the target price is 81.342.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index rose 0.740% to 14296.4 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.556% to 26420.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.300% to 19393.0 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index Up 0.302%, at 7106.95 points.📝 Review:With the support of the National Security Fund, Taiwan stocks opened higher and hit 14410.24 points at one point. However, the CCI fell again to 59.12 in December during the intraday session, not only the lowest this year and the first time it fell below 60, but all five falling indicators fell below key points.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Taiwan weighted index at 14291.9, and the target price is 14085.3.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable