Hot spot tracking
- Powell's speech wasn't hawkish enough
- "Fed Microphone": There may be a debate inside the Fed
- Some traders bet $17 million on Fed rate hike to 6%
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.033% yesterday to 1.07268; GBP/USD rose 0.015% yesterday to 1.20477; AUD/USD fell 0.023% yesterday to 0.69605; USD/JPY rose 0.054% yesterday to 131.074; GBP/CAD rose 0.015% yesterday to 1.61411; NZD/CAD fell 0.086% yesterday to 0.84641.📝 Review:The dollar retreated from a one-month high on Tuesday after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell reiterated last week's statement that inflation had begun to slow, saying he expected it to fall sharply this year.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY at 131.085 , target price 129.430.
- GoldSpot gold fell 0.070% yesterday to $1871.37/oz; Spot silver rose 0.117% yesterday to $22.177/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices struggled to rise on Tuesday, with the dollar edging back slightly as investors digested comments from Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on the outlook for interest rate hikes.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1871.44, target price is 1885.50.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil rose 0.031% yesterday to $77.721/barrel; Brent crude oil rose 3.411% yesterday to $83.921/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices climbed more than 3% on Tuesday after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell eased concerns over rate hikes, while recovering demand from mainland China also boosted prices. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said on Tuesday that very strong employment data released last week confirmed that the central bank still has some way to go in raising interest rates.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 77.726, target price is 74.715.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index rose 0.197% yesterday to 12720.250; The Dow Jones index rose 0.019% yesterday to 34122.3; The S&P 500 rose 0.059% yesterday to 4158.400.📝 Review:N-shaped strengthening of US stocks. The Dow closed up 0.78%, the Nasdaq closed up 1.9%, and the S&P 500 closed up 1.29%. ChatGPT concept stocks strengthened, Baidu closed up 12%; Microsoft closed up more than 4%, and the total market value returned to 2 trillion US dollars.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long Nasdaq index at 12721.700, target price is 12888.900
Bonus rebate to help investors grow in the trading world!