Hot spot tracking
- The entire territory of Ukraine was attacked by large-scale missiles, and the Russian army fired more than 120 missiles
- The U.S. House of Representatives will undergo a major shake-up next year, and the investigative committee has withdrawn the subpoena against Trump
- U.S. mortgage rates post biggest annual rise in 40 years
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.006% to 1.06615; GBP/USD rose 0.033% to 1.20559; AUD/USD fell 0.145% to 0.67689; USD/JPY fell 0.073% to 132.899; GBP/CAD rose 0.086% to 1.63413; NZD/CAD rose 0.146% to 0.85999.📝 Review:The dollar slipped on Thursday, with investors jittery at the end of the year as markets digested U.S. jobless claims data. The dollar was last down 1.1 percent at 133.005 yen after hitting a session low against the yen on Thursday, having touched a one-week high of 134.40 yen on Wednesday.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY 132.874 , target price 132.115.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.024% to $1815.11/oz; Spot silver fell 0.071% to $23.858/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices climbed on Thursday, helped by a drop in the dollar after U.S. jobless claims data showed a cooling labor market, easing fears of more aggressive rate hikes by the Federal Reserve next year.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1815.42, the target price is 1822.80
- Crude OilWTI crude oil fell 0.080% to $78.657/barrel; Brent crude oil fell 0.162% to $83.638/barrel.📝 Review:Crude oil faltered toward the end of the year in sparse trading, with a positive report from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) and little to motivate crude oil bulls or bears.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 78.698, the target price is 76.852
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index fell 0.129% to 10932.800; The Dow Jones index fell 0.140% to 33168.3; The S&P 500 index fell 0.083% to 3841.300.📝 Review:U.S. stocks opened higher and closed higher. The Dow closed up 1.05%, the Nasdaq closed up 2.59%, and the S&P 500 closed up 1.74%. Information technology and consumer discretionary sectors led gains. Tesla closed up more than 8%.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short Nasdaq index 10932.200 , target price 10780.200
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account