Hot spot tracking
- Consumers expect U.S. inflation to slow sharply next year in November
- The latest statement from the Federal Reserve's "mouthpiece"
- Russia's crude oil exports not decreasing but increasing
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), EUR/USD rose 0.074% to 1.05370; GBP/USD rose 0.054% to 1.22669; AUD/USD rose 0.099% to 0.67539; USD/JPY fell 0.092% to 137.536 .📝 Review:The dollar rose against most currencies on Monday in choppy trade, with key upcoming data expected to show U.S. inflation slowed in November from a year earlier and with the Federal Reserve likely to decide to slow the pace of interest rate hikes at the end of a two-day policy meeting.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD is at 1.05365, with target price 1.05969
- GoldAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.001% to $1781.46/oz, and spot silver rose 0.086% to $23.311/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices fell on Monday as investors sat on the sidelines, awaiting U.S. inflation data and the Federal Reserve's decision to raise interest rates later this week. Spot gold fell 0.9 percent to $1,780.19 an ounce.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long at 1781.18, and the target price is 1804.79
- Crude OilAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.319% to $73.587/barrel; Brent rose 1.874% to $78.213/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices rose about $2 on Monday as investors jittery about supply, with a key pipeline supplying the U.S. still shut and Russia threatening to cut production, but the easing of coronavirus restrictions supported the outlook for fuel demand. Both indicators hit their lowest levels since December 2021 last week as investors worried that a possible global recession would hurt oil demand.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short at 73.529, the target price is 70.372
- IndiceAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), the Nasdaq index rose 0.086% to 11694.500 points; the Dow Jones index rose 0.056% to 33963.0 points; the S&P 500 index rose 0.060% to 3986.400 points.📝 Review:U.S. stock indexes rallied on Monday to get off to a solid start to trading this week, helped in part by gains in Microsoft and Pfizer, as investors braced for Tuesday's inflation data and the Federal Reserve's policy decision later this week.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long Nasdaq index is at 11696.000, and the target price is 11910.400
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account