Hot spot tracking
- Keystone oil pipeline shut down due to oil spill
- LME may increase over-the-counter trading fees
- Oil tanker congestion rises in Turkish Strait
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the U.S. dollar index fell 0.219% to 104.59, EUR/USD rose 0.169% to 1.05724; GBP/USD rose 0.294% to 1.22639; AUD/USD rose 0.027% to 0.67730; / Yen fell 0.266% to 136.237.📝 Review:The U.S. dollar index fell 0.37% on Thursday, falling below the 5-day moving average, causing the exchange rate to fall below all moving averages. The moving averages are close to short positions, as expectations that the Fed will slow down the pace of interest rate hikes continue to weigh on the dollar, and investors need to beware of further downside risks to the dollar .🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 1.05730, with a target price 1.06027.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.193% to $1792.28/oz, and spot silver rose 0.078% to $23.056/oz.📝 Review:Spot gold fluctuated and rose. At present, it initially broke through the 200-day moving average and refreshed a four-day high to 1795.60 US dollars per ounce, because the market expects that the U.S. November CPI data to be released next week will further show a slowdown in inflation, and the Federal Reserve next week The expectation that interest rates will be raised by only 50 basis points has kept the dollar under pressure, hitting a four-day low near 104.50, approaching Monday's nearly five-month low of 104.11.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1792.07, and the target price is 1809.75.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.284% to $72.054/barrel; Brent rose 0.269% to $76.851/barrel.📝 Review:At the beginning of the Asian market on Friday, U.S. oil traded around $72 a barrel; oil prices closed lower for the fifth consecutive trading day on Thursday, and Keystone, an important U.S.-Canada oil pipeline, is expected to resume operation, which will lead to a large amount of crude oil returning to the market, further increasing the price in the U.S. Fuel demand weakened amid the prospect of a rate hike, with the Fed widely expected to hike rates by 50 basis points next week.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 72.010, and the target price is 71.166.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index rose 0.504% to 14734.2 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.596% to 27895.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 1.889% to 19880.2 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index Up 0.342%, at 7224.75 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks fell 98.87 points at the end of today, closing at 14630.01 points, a decrease of 0.67%, with a turnover of NT$246.801 billion. Observing the electronic stocks on the market, TSMC, the leading wafer foundry, once turned red today, with a high of 485.5 yuan, but lacked buying support, and ended in black, closing at 475 yuan, down 3 yuan, or 0.63%. UMC, which is also a wafer foundry, performed sluggishly, falling 1.91% at the end.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long Taiwan weighted index at 14735.2, and the target price is 15053.5.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable