Hot spot tracking
- Fed Governor Bowman: Will continue to raise interest rates
- Biden administration plans to sell another 26 million barrels of crude from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve
- Russian Deputy Prime Minister Novak: Most of the oil and oil products will be sold to "friendly countries"
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.058% yesterday to 1.07244; GBP/USD rose 0.040% yesterday to 1.21400; AUD/USD rose 0.006% yesterday to 0.69684; USD/JPY fell 0.053% yesterday to 132.297; GBP/CAD rose 0.038% yesterday to 1.61863; NZD/CAD rose 0.120% yesterday to 0.84789.📝 Review:The dollar slipped in choppy trade on Monday, as investors consolidated positions ahead of key U.S. consumer price data on Tuesday, hurt by stronger stocks and lower long-term Treasury yields.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long USD/JPY at 132.290, target price 134.055.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.038% yesterday to $1853.95/oz; Spot silver fell 0.041% yesterday to $21.979/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices fell on Monday as investors braced for the highly-anticipated U.S. consumer price index (CPI) for January, which could influence the Federal Reserve's rate-hike strategy.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1854.07, target price 1834.26.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil rose 0.126% yesterday to $79.396/barrel; Brent crude oil fell 0.914% yesterday to $85.517/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices climbed on Monday, recovering from earlier losses, as investors weighed Russia's crude output cut plan and near-term demand concerns ahead of this week's U.S. inflation data.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 79.399, target price is 80.413.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index fell 0.098% yesterday to 12493.650 points; The Dow Jones index fell 0.104% yesterday to 34226.9 points; The S&P 500 index fell 0.063% yesterday to 4137.350 points.📝 Review:The Dow closed up 1.11%, the Nasdaq closed up 1.48%, and the S&P 500 closed up 1.14%. Chinese concept stocks performed strongly. Baidu closed up about 6%, Li Auto closed up about 5%, and Pinduoduo closed up about 4%.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short Nasdaq index at 12492.100 , target price 12202.500
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account