Hot spot tracking
- Fed Harker: Rate cuts likely in 2024, Fed needs to hit rates above 5% and then pause rate hikes
- The United States will adjust the weight of CPI sub-items
- Russian Deputy Foreign Minister: Russia is ready for unconditional negotiations with Ukraine
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD fell 0.006% yesterday to 1.06779; GBP/USD fell 0.005% yesterday to 1.20529; AUD/USD fell 0.053% yesterday to 0.69180; USD/JPY rose 0.131% yesterday to 131.578; GBP/CAD rose 0.072% yesterday to 1.60967; NZD/CAD rose 0.138% yesterday to 0.84283.📝 Review:The dollar rose on Friday as investors grew increasingly concerned that U.S. inflation data due next week could be higher than market expectations, after earlier data showed consumers expect prices to continue rising next year.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY at 131.594 , target price 130.573.
- GoldSpot gold fell 0.023% yesterday to $1863.71/oz; Spot silver fell 0.318% yesterday to $21.930/oz.📝 Review:Gold edged higher on Friday as the market awaited next week's U.S. inflation data, which could affect the Fed's monetary policy trajectory.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1863.25, target price 1852.12.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil fell 0.597% yesterday to $79.527/barrel; Brent crude oil rose 2.794% yesterday to $86.306/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices rose more than 2% on Friday and gained more than 8% for the week, as Russia announced plans to cut oil production next month after the West imposed price caps on Russian crude and fuel.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 79.415, target price 78.775.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index fell 0.343% yesterday to 12261.300 points; The Dow Jones index fell 0.175% yesterday to 33808.2 points; The S&P 500 index fell 0.248% yesterday to 4079.450 points.📝 Review:The three major U.S. stock indexes closed mixed. The Dow closed up 0.5%, the Nasdaq closed down 0.61%, and the S&P 500 closed up 0.22%. Most of the popular technology stocks fell, and the popular Chinese concept stocks generally fell. The Nasdaq China Golden Dragon Index fell 3.66%.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short Nasdaq index at 12254.200 , target price 12104.800
Bonus rebate to help investors grow in the trading world!