Hot spot tracking
- Borrell: U.S. Inflation Cut Act Doesn't Respect WTO Rules
- German Deputy Chancellor: I hope that the eastern part of Germany will phase out coal-fired power generation ahead of schedule
- EU Official: EU Stops 90% of Russian Oil Imports
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD fell 1.091% today to 1.05488; GBP/USD fell 1.115% today to 1.19133; AUD/USD fell 1.428% today to 0.67085; USD/JPY fell 0.061% today to 130.717; GBP/CAD fell 0.666% today to 1.62210; NZD/CAD fell 1.102% today to 0.84648.📝 Review:The Bank of Japan is considering raising its inflation forecast, which is expected to be closer to the 2% target in fiscal year 2024. However, due to the New Year's Day holiday on Monday, the overall market trading is still subject to some restrictions. The US dollar and risk appetite lead the market, coupled with the exchange rate near the 130 mark There is strong support. When the super week is approaching, some yen bulls have taken profits. The USD/JPY once rose by more than 80 points to around 131.39 in the short term, and is currently trading around 130.77.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short USD/JPY at 130.776, target price 129.569.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.701% today to $1835.70/oz; Spot silver rose 1.413% today to $24.260/oz.📝 Review:The international gold price hit a new high since late June 2022 to US$1,844.13 per ounce. Market attention turned to the minutes of the Federal Reserve's latest policy meeting due later in the week. And it may usher in an inflection point of risk perception in March 2023.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1836.17, the target priec is 1849.13.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil rose 0.256% today to $80.645/barrel; Brent crude oil rose 0.344% today to $86.062/barrel.📝 Review:Although concerns about the epidemic in Asia and the IMF chairman's remarks about the difficult global economic outlook, oil prices fell by more than 1% to 79.30 US dollars / barrel earlier, but the geopolitical tensions between Russia and Ukraine, and the EU's oil ban on Russia is in effect, Concerns over Europe's energy crisis remained supportive for oil prices after the European Union halted 90 percent of Russian oil imports.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 80.622, target price 77.690.
- IndiceThe Taiwan Weighted Index rose 1.806% today to 14275.3 points; The Nikkei 225 Index rose 0.711% today to 25934.1 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 2.989% today to 20223.0 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index fell 0.710% today to 6991.85 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks also rushed down led by the power king TSMC. The semiconductor, shipping, finance, biomedical and other stocks that had fallen more recently retaliated. The New Taiwan dollar also turned from depreciation to appreciation, reaching a maximum of 31.935 yuan in the first half.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long the Taiwan weighted index at 14269.8, and the target price is 14406.2.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable