Hot spot tracking
- European Central Bank Governing Council: Will continue to raise interest rates sharply
- Russia and Iran to join forces to issue gold-pegged stablecoins
- Russia's seaborne crude exports rise to highest level in nine months
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.081% yesterday to 1.08302; GBP/USD rose 0.130% yesterday to 1.22058; AUD/USD rose 0.139% yesterday to 0.69667; USD/JPY fell 0.089% yesterday to 128.393; GBP/CAD rose 0.081% yesterday to 1.63586; NZD/CAD rose 0.113% yesterday to 0.85609.📝 Review:The dollar rose on Monday on expectations the Fed would be less aggressive in raising interest rates, as U.S. CPI data for December last week confirmed continued moderation in inflationary pressures, reinforcing the prospect that the central bank could pause its tightening cycle after the March FOMC meeting , the U.S. dollar index has come under fresh selling pressure in the last three sessions.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY at 128.390 , target point 127.218.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.254% yesterday to $1918.17/oz; Spot silver rose 0.297% yesterday to $24.283/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices retreated from a more than eight-month high on Monday, but held above the key level of $1,900 an ounce on expectations that the Federal Reserve will be less aggressive in raising interest rates.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1918.15, target price is 1928.45.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil fell 0.072% yesterday to $78.962/barrel; Brent crude oil fell 1.429% yesterday to $84.273/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices fell on Monday but held near their highest level so far this month, as the easing of coronavirus restrictions raised hopes of a recovery in its demand.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 78.960, and the target price is 80.355.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index rose 0.115% yesterday to 11515.100; The Dow Jones index rose 0.031% yesterday to 34283.2; The S&P 500 rose 0.079% yesterday to 3993.200.📝 Review:U.S. stocks and U.S. bonds were closed for Martin Luther King Day.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long the Nasdaq index at 11516.500, target price is 11563.200
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable