Hot spot tracking
- Putin confirms list of 191 energy sector companies restricted from trading with Russia
- UK to cut UK banking profit surcharge to keep sector competitive
- European Commission proposes temporary emergency regulations to promote renewable energy production and utilization
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index rose 0.000% to 110.35, EUR/USD rose 0.019% to 1.00063; GBP/USD rose 0.236% to 1.13831; AUD/USD fell 0.437% to 0.64043; USD /JPY fell 0.147% to 146.306.📝 Review:The dollar was higher against most major currencies on Wednesday as U.S. midterm election results so far showed no evidence of the "red wave" some had expected of a Republican sweep. Because, if Republicans end up taking control of the Senate, it could support the idea of less fiscal support and potentially lower the Fed's peak terminal rate, which would be bad for the dollar.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short EUR/USD at 1.00043, target price 0.99351.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.045% to $1705.84/oz, and spot silver fell 0.385% to $20.954/oz.📝 Review:The international gold price was generally stable. Before the US inflation data was about to be released, investors remained cautious, and the gold price fluctuated within a small range. The US core CPI in October is expected to decline year-on-year and month-on-month. The president of the New York Fed, who is also the FOMC vice-chairman, is optimistic about long-term inflation expectations, which may signal a change in the inflation outlook.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1706.10, the target price is 1687.92.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.281% to $84.729/barrel; Brent fell 0.110% to $91.616/barrel.📝 Review:The market is worried that the new epidemic prevention and control measures of major Asian countries will affect fuel demand, and EIA crude oil inventories have increased significantly; overnight US stocks fell sharply and dragged down oil prices slightly. At present, the market expects that the growth rate of U.S. inflation may be slightly lower than that in September, but it is still at a high level, which may be negative for oil prices. Analysts expect short-term oil prices to face further downside risks.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short at 84.765, the target price is 81.568.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index fell 0.356% to 13428.5 points; the Nikkei 225 Index fell 0.492% to 27395.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 0.030% to 16041.2 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It rose 0.320% to 6959.65 points.📝 Review:The Taiwan stock market slumped back today (10), fell 135.05 points or 0.99% at the end, held at 13,500 points, the index closed at 13,503.76 points, and the market turnover shrank to 190.853 billion yuan. We believe that the broader market is still holding the 5-day line and falling After the deep, it still has the strength to challenge the quarter line 13939 points.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Taiwan Weighted Index at 13429.5, and the target price is 13227.6.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable