Hot spot tracking
- European Commission: EU gas consumption in August and September fell 15% from the 5-year average.
- LNG swarms, Spain warns of oversupply
- Wall Street credit traders face worst year since 2012
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index rose 0.402% to 112.30, EUR/USD fell 0.381% to 0.98233; GBP/USD fell 0.549% to 1.12601; AUD/USD fell 0.298% to 0.62943 ; USD/JPY rose 0.156% to 149.394.📝 Review:The European Central Bank will usher in the next interest rate hike window. According to a new survey, the European Central Bank will again sharply raise its deposit rate and refinancing rate when it meets on October 27, and is expected to raise interest rates by 75 basis points.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short EUR/USD at 0.98264, the target price is 0.97545.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.700% to $1640.44/oz, and spot silver fell 1.021% to $18.517/oz.📝 Review:The international gold price fell to a new low of US$1,639.73 per ounce since September 28, and the Fed's aggressive interest rate hike policy continued to suppress the attractiveness of non-yielding asset gold. From a technical point of view, the price of gold may find temporary support near $1,636.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1640.12, the target price is 1621.67.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.931% to $81.978/barrel; Brent fell 0.920% to $88.698/barrel.📝 Review:On this trading day, you need to pay attention to the EIA crude oil inventory series data and US President Biden's speech on energy security, pay attention to the US September building permits and housing starts data, Canada's September CPI data, the Federal Reserve's Beige Book on economic conditions, pay attention to Biden's Speeches and geopolitical news on energy security and bipartisan infrastructure bills.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 81.995, the target price is 78.806.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index fell 1.683% to 12865.4 points; the Nikkei 225 Index fell 0.226% to 27091.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 1.639% to 16500.0 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It fell 0.816% to 6744.35 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks continued to fall, and foreign capital continued to leave, which also made the exchange rate depreciate heavily. The New Taiwan dollar against the US dollar fell below the 32 yuan mark again in intraday trading on Wednesday. People from all walks of life are worried that the trend of the new Taiwan dollar may continue to expand, and even the 33 yuan mark. If the volatility is too large, the central bank will adjust the market. As for the continuous outflow of foreign capital, it is mainly due to the impact of the decline in US stocks, and has nothing to do with the interest rate difference between Taiwan and the United States.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short the Taiwan Weighted Index at 12852.4, with the target price at 12679.2.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable