Hot spot tracking
- US Bond Yields Slide as US Bond Purchases Push US Dollar Back
- The Fed is expected to raise interest rates in November, and the probability of raising interest rates by 75 basis points is 58.8%
- US jobless claims unexpectedly drop to 5-month low, labor market remains strong
Product Hot Comment
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 1.07% to US$1,641.98 per ounce; the main COMEX gold futures contract fell 1.20% to US$1,650.1 per ounce;📝 Review:International gold prices fell, as the U.S. dollar index strengthened again as expectations for further interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve and gloomy global economic growth prospects boosted the U.S. dollar index. However, in the absence of new major bad news on interest rate hikes by global central banks, it is unlikely that the gold price will resume a rapid decline in the short term.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1673.33, the target price is 1653.34.
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index fell 0.009% to 111.97, EUR/USD fell 0.096% to 0.98053; GBP/USD rose 0.221% to 1.11467; AUD/USD fell 0.129% to 0.64950; USD /JPY fell 0.019% to 144.426.📝 Review:Economic sentiment in the euro zone fell sharply and more than expected in September, as business and consumer confidence fell, and they were also pessimistic about inflation trends in the coming months. The biggest focus, however, was Germany's inflation rate, which jumped to 10.9% this month, well above expectations of 10%.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short EUR/USD at 0.98465, the target price is 0.98058.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), NYMEX crude oil futures fell 1.41% to $80.99 per barrel; ICE Brent crude oil futures fell 1.31% to $86.89 per barrel.📝 Review:International oil prices fell more than 1%, a stronger dollar dampened demand for dollar-denominated commodities, while worries about a sluggish global economy clouded market sentiment. But fresh uncertainty on the supply side is expected to cement the long-term outlook for oil prices.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 81.735, the target price 83.189.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index rose 0.844% to 13434.5 points; the Nikkei 225 Index fell 0.172% to 26124.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.386% to 17241.2 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It fell 0.066% to 6514.55 points.📝 Review:Asian shares had their worst month since the coronavirus pandemic on Friday, as jitters persisted in currency and bond markets amid hawkish central bank rhetoric, fears of a global recession and rising geopolitical risks.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short The Taiwan Weighted Index at 13421.0, the target price is 13243.9.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable