Hot spot tracking
- Winter storm delays thousands of U.S. flights
- UNCTAD: Global real GDP growth is expected to slow to 3.3% this year
- The EU held a meeting of foreign ministers to discuss the ninth round of sanctions against Russia
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), EUR/USD rose 0.230% to 1.05534; GBP/USD rose 0.095% to 1.22719; AUD/USD rose 0.563% to 0.67852; USD/JPY fell 0.110% to 137.511 .📝 Review:At the beginning of the Asian market, the U.S. dollar index fluctuated within a narrow range and is currently trading around 105.00. The market is generally concerned about the U.S. November CPI data that will be released in the evening. Traders are relatively cautious. The U.S. dollar index closed flat on Monday. The dollar index still faces further downside risks after data are expected to show U.S. inflation slowed in November from a year earlier, and the Federal Reserve may decide to slow the pace of rate hikes at the end of Wednesday's two-day policy meeting.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 1.05473, with a target price 1.05932.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.357% to $1787.64/oz, and spot silver rose 0.378% to $23.379/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices rebounded, but investors remained cautious ahead of the release of U.S. inflation data and the Fed's policy decision, and prices fluctuated within a narrow range. The Fed is very likely to signal a slower pace of future rate hikes.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1786.10, and the target price is 1806.25.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 1.374% to $74.361/barrel; Brent rose 1.484% to $79.374/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices extended an overnight rally as a key pipeline that brings Canadian crude to the United States remains shut, fueling concerns about supply constraints in the world's largest crude consumer. Keystone has been closed since Dec. 7 after reports of a 14,000-barrel oil spill in the U.S. state of Kansas. Refiners typically hold around 10 days' worth of crude oil inventories on hand.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 74.500, and the target price is 76.244.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan’s weighted index fell 1.003% to 14543.4 points; the Nikkei 225 index fell 0.221% to 27964.0 points; Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Index rose 0.953% to 19622.2 points; Australia’s S&P/ASX200 index It fell 0.194% to 7206.45 points.📝 Review:On the disk, TSMC (2330), MediaTek (2454) and other electronic weight stocks fluctuated and consolidated. In the end, TSMC closed at 471.5 yuan, down 3.5 yuan, or 0.74%; MediaTek fell 3 yuan, closing at 709 yuan, a drop 0.42%. Panel Shuanghu Youda (2409) and Innolux (3481) shrouded the pressure of inventory reduction, and their performance continued to be weak today.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long Taiwan's weighted index at 14535.9, and the target price is 14715.2.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable