Hot spot tracking
- Polish government confirms selection of US company to build first nuclear power plant
- Powell to summarize key points of November press conference
- Gulf central banks follow Fed's 75bps rate hike in November
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index fell 0.375% to 112.40, EUR/USD fell 0.364% to 0.97775; GBP/USD fell 0.590% to 1.13199; AUD/USD fell 0.548% to 0.63196; USD /JPY was up 0.124% at 147.930.📝 Review:The Fed also said that it may slow down the pace of interest rate hikes in the future to assess the "degree of cumulative tightening of monetary policy" so far, which led the market to believe that the Fed may slow down interest rate hikes in the future, or end the continuous rate hike in December as early as 75%. bps action in favor of a smaller rate hike, possibly 50 bps.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short EUR/USD at 0.97773, the target price is 0.97051.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.491% to $1627.05/oz, and spot silver fell 0.406% to $19.131/oz.📝 Review:The international gold price hit a new low of $1,629.62 per ounce in nearly two weeks, and the Fed's aggressive hawkish posture did not subside significantly. But gold's losses were capped given some conflicting signals from the Federal Reserve, with investors turning to the U.S. nonfarm payrolls report for October.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1626.93, the target price is 1616.99.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.607% to $88.138/barrel; Brent fell 0.650% to $94.594/barrel.📝 Review:Although Federal Reserve Chairman Powell's hawkish speech has raised the market's expectations for terminal interest rates, concerns about a global economic recession have increased, and U.S. stocks have fallen sharply, making bulls have some scruples, but overnight EIA crude oil inventories unexpectedly fell sharply.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 88.141, the target price is 86.687.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index rose 0.256% to 12917.4 points; the Nikkei 225 Index rose 0.092% to 27324.0 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 1.291% to 15313.2 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It fell 0.689% to 6834.85 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks opened low and fluctuated this morning, electronics stocks, shipping stocks, and financial stocks weakened. TSMC fell 10.5 points, or 2.78%, UMC fell 0.4 yuan, or 1.02%, Evergreen fell 1.46%, Yang Ming, Wanhai Down between 0.5% and 1%.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Taiwan Weighted Index was at 12912.9, the target price at 12710.9.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable