Hot spot tracking
- OPEC+ may consider further cuts in oil production and may stick to existing oil production cuts at its meeting on Dec. 4.
- Bank of England Governor Bailey: There is no reason to think that the Bank of England will not achieve its goal of reducing its holdings of government bonds by 80 billion pounds within a year.
- French President Emmanuel Macron heads to the United States for a three-day visit
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the U.S. dollar index fell 0.112% to 106.61, EUR/USD rose 0.215% to 1.03496; GBP/USD rose 0.134% to 1.19646; AUD/USD rose 0.218% to 0.67050; /JPY rose 0.242% to 138.795.📝 Review:The Monetary Policy Committee agrees with Mann's assessment that the Bank of England may raise interest rates by 75 basis points in December. If it only raises interest rates by 50 basis points, which is lower than expected, the pound will weaken.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 1.03491, with a target price 1.03929.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.386% to $1756.66/oz, and spot silver rose 0.527% to $21.347/oz.📝 Review:Spot gold regained its losses over the past two sessions as the U.S. dollar index weakened again. The Fed is widely expected to cut its rate hike to 50 basis points at its December policy meeting. The Fed's policy rate is already in a restrictive zone, a little more caution helps, and raising rates slowly is a better risk management approach.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1757.88, and the target price is 1768.43.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.215% to $78.721/barrel; Brent fell 0.091% to $84.808/barrel.📝 Review:At present, there are huge differences within the EU. Poland, the Baltic states and other member states opposed the coalition's price ceiling of around $60 a barrel, which they believed was "too permissive" for Russia, preventing the EU from reaching an agreement on the price limit.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 78.723, and the target price is 75.321.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index rose 1.125% to 14792.5 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.300% to 28055.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 1.606% to 18546.0 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index It rose 0.538% to 7285.85 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks opened lower and higher today. Driven by plasticizing stocks, the index turned from black to red. As the MSCI adjustment took effect, a large amount of 73 billion yuan broke out in late trading. Points, closed at 14879.55 points, continued to hit a new closing high in the past two and a half months, and the transaction value reached NT$271.926 billion.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Taiwan weighted index is at 14791.5, and the target price is 14427.7.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable