Hot spot tracking
- ICE may withdraw from EU gas market due to gas price cap measures
- French research institute expects inflation to peak in early 2023
- Lagarde proposes consecutive 50 basis point rate hikes to gain support
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), EUR/USD rose 0.145% to 1.06419; GBP/USD fell 0.054% to 1.21705; AUD/USD fell 0.092% to 0.66976; USD/JPY fell 0.496% to 137.077 .📝 Review:The U.S. dollar index held the key support near the half-year low, and rebounded sharply by nearly 1%, recording the largest one-day gain in nearly three months, as investors worried that the Federal Reserve may continue to raise interest rates next year and lead to the risk of economic recession. The U.S. dollar has become more attractive as risk appetite has deteriorated due to a decline in the U.S. dollar.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 1.06433, with a target price is 1.07360.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.082% to $1778.01/oz, while spot silver fell 1.743% to $22.662/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices rose slightly, but as the Fed expects interest rates to remain high for a longer period of time, the short-term upward momentum is expected to be blocked at any time. Gold prices fell nearly 1.7% overnight, hitting a new low of $1,773.56 an ounce since December 7.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1777.49, and the target price is 1790.50.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 1.730% to $75.025/barrel; Brent fell 1.563% to $80.255/barrel.📝 Review:Central banks such as the Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank and the Bank of England have further raised interest rates, and the market has raised concerns about a global economic recession. In addition, the U.S. dollar rebounded sharply on Thursday, and oil prices were blocked on Thursday and started a correction trend. The potential upside still provides support for oil prices, and it is expected that there will still be opportunities for further volatility in the market outlook.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 75.015, and the target price is 73.656.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index fell 0.067% to 14414.5 points; the Nikkei 225 index fell 0.985% to 27388.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.498% to 19358.0 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index Up 0.129% to 7134.65 points.📝 Review:The weighted index closed at 14528.55 points, down 205.58 points, or 1.4%, with a transaction value of NT$297.488 billion. Among the eight major sectors, only mud kiln stocks closed in red. As for the weekly line, it fell 176.88 points in a row for two consecutive days.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long Taiwan's weighted index at 14411.5, and the target price is 14496.4.
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account