Hot spot tracking
- India and UK restart FTA negotiations, both sides look forward to reaching agreement
- Russian Deputy Foreign Minister: Some Russian diplomats will be forced to leave the United States
- Central U.S. hit by tornado, flights delayed, power outages, houses damaged
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), EUR/USD rose 0.046% to 1.06355; GBP/USD rose 0.053% to 1.23692; AUD/USD rose 0.200% to 0.68712; USD/JPY fell 0.170% to 135.379 .📝 Review:Analysts at Goldman Sachs are "long" the dollar ahead of the Fed's policy decision on Thursday, as they want the central bank to raise its forecast for the expected peak in interest rates. The investment bank also maintained a bearish stance on sterling, despite its recent outperformance, as analysts continue to believe that the lack of support for higher real interest rates will ultimately limit sterling's strength.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 1.06339, a target price 1.06790.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.076% to $1809.34/oz, and spot silver rose 0.038% to $23.719/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices fluctuated within a narrow range as investors waited for the Federal Reserve to announce a new policy decision later in the day. U.S. inflation data released overnight came in below expectations, raising expectations for a dovish rate hike path by the Federal Reserve.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1809.23, the target price is 1823.82.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.270% to $75.380/barrel; Brent rose 0.190% to $80.641/barrel.📝 Review:International oil prices were generally steady as industry data showed an unexpected build in U.S. crude stockpiles, adding to concerns about weak demand. However, OPEC raised its demand forecast for next year and tightened supply, limiting the downside of oil prices. OPEC said that the Fed's successful realization of the expected soft landing of the US economy is expected to balance the oil market.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 75.413, the target price is 73.395.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index rose 0.450% to 14682.2 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.164% to 28089.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.071% to 19689.0 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index It fell 0.033% to 7224.05 points.📝 Review:The weighted stock price index rose 216.40 points, or 1.49%, to close at 14739.36 points, with a transaction value of NT$189.332 billion. TSMC (2330) took the lead, leading electronic weight stocks as bulls' attack indicators, and financial and mass production swarmed.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long Taiwan's weighted index at 14682.2, the target price is 14903.4.
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account