Hot spot tracking
- Fed meeting A Fed minutes: "overwhelming majority" of officials believe slower pace of rate hikes "will soon be appropriate" Minutes confirm imminent slowdown in rate hikes
- EU mulls capping Russian oil prices at $65-70, talks deadlock
- Ukrainian section of "Friendship" oil pipeline resumes oil transportation
Product Hot Comment
- ForexThe economic data released by the United States was mixed, and the dollar suffered intraday selling pressure. The dollar index fell to a daily low of 106.03 after the release of the Fed’s dovish meeting minutes, and finally closed down 0.93% at 106.15. Non-U.S. currencies such as the British pound, the euro, and the Japanese yen all rose by more than 1% against the U.S. dollar.📝 Review:What is the concept of the Fed cutting interest rates to 2% by the end of next year: This will indicate that if the current interest rate market is correct in pricing the rate of raising interest rates above 5% in the middle of next year, the Fed will need to accumulate A massive 300 basis point rate cut - 75 basis point cuts would be required at each meeting🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD is at 1.04091, with a target price 1.04818.
- GoldSpot gold benefited from the decline in the U.S. dollar and U.S. bond yields, rose in shock, and broke through the $1,750 mark after the release of the Fed meeting minutes, closing up 0.55% to $1,749 an ounce; spot silver broke through the $21 mark again, closing up 2.15% , at $21.53 an ounce.📝 Review:The international gold price consolidated its previous gains and rebounded above $1,750. Expectations of a slowdown in the pace of Fed rate hikes have brought cautious optimism. The pessimistic economic data in the United States also provided more positive factors for gold prices.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long at 1756.77, and the target price is 1768.46.
- Crude OilThe Russian oil price ceiling that the European Union is negotiating may be much higher than the cost of extraction. Crude oil once again staged a sharp drop. WTI crude oil once fell more than 5% during the day. It fell below the $77 mark in the intraday session and closed down 4.52% to $77.44/barrel; Brent crude oil fell to the $84 mark and closed down 4.36% at $84.53 a barrel. The European benchmark TTF Dutch natural gas futures rose more than 8%, and the US NYMEX December natural gas futures rose as much as 12%.📝 Review:International oil prices extended overnight losses, as the Group of Seven (G7) countries proposed a price ceiling for Russian oil in a range higher than current trading levels, alleviating concerns about a potential supply crunch.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short at 77.613, and the target price is 75.475.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index rose 0.708% to 14791.5 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.120% to 28379.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 0.368% to 17665.8 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index Up 0.112% to 7251.95 points.📝 Review:The pace of U.S. interest rate hikes is expected to slow down, eliminating the wait-and-see atmosphere in the market. Taiwan stocks closed at TSMC today. With the help of shipping and automotive stocks, the index opened higher and closed at the highest point of 14784 points, a record high on September 13. All-time high.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long Taiwan's weighted index at 14795.5, and the target price is 14892.6.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable