Hot spot tracking
- Russian Foreign Ministry: The public response of several NATO countries to the missile incident is outrageous
- Ukrainian President Zelensky: The missiles that landed in Poland did not belong to Ukraine
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky holds Supreme Command meeting
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the U.S. dollar index rose 0.038% to 106.20, EUR/USD fell 0.039% to 1.03889; GBP/USD rose 0.106% to 1.19241; AUD/USD fell 0.019% to 0.67418; /JPY fell 0.027% to 139.360.📝 Review:On the daily chart, the euro against the U.S. dollar is above the short-term moving averages, and the moving averages are in a long-term upward trend. The RSI is at 69, and the MACD red kinetic energy column continues to diverge upwards, showing that the rebound of the euro is strengthening.🕵️ Operation suggestion:at long EUR/USD at 1.03866, target price 1.04783.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.333% to $1767.55/oz, and spot silver fell 0.601% to $21.316/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices continued their pullback momentum, moving further away from the three-month highs set this week. Better-than-expected U.S. retail sales data weighed on the Federal Reserve’s radical hawkish policy easing expectations, while recent geopolitical concerns triggered safe-haven demand also faded.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1767.53, the target price is 1799.80.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.404% to $84.363/barrel; Brent fell 0.285% to $91.576/barrel.📝 Review:U.S. oil fell more than 1.5 percent on Wednesday after Russia restarted oil shipments to Hungary via the Druzhba pipeline. Oil prices extended losses on Thursday as concerns over geopolitical tensions eased, while the rise in the number of new crown cases in major Asian countries raised concerns about demand in the world's largest crude importer; Pay attention to the support near 82.50 under the Bollinger line.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 84.504 , target price 82.625.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan’s weighted index rose 0.732% to 14585.4 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.211% to 28004.5 points; Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Index fell 0.303% to 18038.2 points; Australia’s S&P/ASX200 index It rose 0.612% to 7156.45 points.📝 Review:The weighted index closed at 14535.23 points, a slight drop of 2.12 points, or 0.01%, with a turnover of NT$239.487 billion; the eight major sectors were mixed, mud kiln, construction, and plastic stocks rose, and the rest were ink, mechanical and electrical stocks The decline slowed down.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long the Taiwan weighted index at 14589.9, the target pricet is 14951.2.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable