Hot spot tracking
- Speaker of the US House of Representatives Pelosi: Will resign as the Democratic leader of the House of Representatives.
- Chancellor Hunt's stamp duty changes could threaten weak housing market
- Zelensky said he had received a signal from Russia that he was willing to negotiate and suggested an open form
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the U.S. dollar index fell 0.178% to 106.38, EUR/USD rose 0.191% to 1.03792; GBP/USD rose 0.342% to 1.19026; AUD/USD rose 0.413% to 0.67118; /JPY fell 0.290% to 139.795.📝 Review:The British government unveiled a 55 billion pound ($66 billion) fiscal plan on Thursday in an attempt to plug a huge gap in public finances and restore Britain's economic credibility even as it teeters on the brink of recession.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 1.03780, and the target price is 1.04783.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.256% to $1764.60/oz, and spot silver rose 0.884% to $21.122/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices strengthened slightly, but are still expected to close down for the first time in two weeks, as Fed officials signaled more interest rate hikes and investors were cautious, further gains in gold may be difficult to achieve. The price of gold looks at $1,740.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long at 1764.90, and the target price is 1786.60.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.007% to $81.791/barrel; Brent fell 0.072% to $89.362/barrel.📝 Review:On the one hand, the market is worried about the epidemic in Asia, and the market is worried that the epidemic will drag down the demand outlook. On the other hand, the hawkish speeches of many Fed officials this week helped the dollar stabilize and rebound, which also exacerbated the fear of economic recession. , Oil prices continue to weaken, and oil prices are currently testing the support near the low of 82.06 on October 18. Once it falls below, oil prices face the risk of accelerated decline.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short at 81.791 position, target price 77.685.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index rose 0.349% to 13325.7 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.693% to 27809.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.188% to 16561.0 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index Up 0.138% to 6960.35 points.📝 Review:U.S. stocks rose together and Philadelphia Semiconductor rose 2.18%, which encouraged TSMC to rise by 9 yuan today, approaching the 400 yuan integer mark, and drove the closing price of Taiwan stocks to rise by 124 points, returning to above 13,300 points.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long the Taiwan weighted index at 13328.7, the target price is 13454.4.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable