Hot spot tracking
- Putin signs presidential decree prohibiting Gazprom from doing business with companies or individuals in "unfriendly countries"
- Brazilian President-elect Lula announces new cabinet members
- U.S. population to grow in 2022 thanks to international immigration
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), EUR/USD rose 0.092% to 1.06035; GBP/USD rose 0.237% to 1.20554; AUD/USD rose 0.271% to 0.66886; USD/JPY rose 0.232% to 132.631 .📝 Review:If the Bank of Japan has yet to take any real action in raising interest rates, and the interest rate differential between the US and Japan remains at a relatively high level, the further upside of the yen will be restrained. USD/JPY has entered into a short-covering adjustment after the sharp drop, and various technical indicators are heading downward.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY 132.606 , target price 130.779.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.178% to $1795.55/oz, and spot silver rose 0.756% to $23.725/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices fluctuated within a narrow range in quiet trading, with cautious traders awaiting upcoming U.S. PCE data later in the day to weigh the prospect of a rate hike by the Federal Reserve. With low market liquidity ahead of the Christmas holiday, less dramatic news also tends to spark strong moves.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1796.72, the target price is 1818.67.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.173% to $78.300/barrel; Brent rose 0.108% to $82.320/barrel.📝 Review:International oil prices rose, with expectations of a drop in Russian crude supplies helping to offset concerns about a hit to U.S. demand growth for transportation fuels. Russian oil exports from the Baltic Sea in December may have fallen by 20% from the previous month. Russia may cut oil production by 5%-7% in early 2023.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 78.546, the target price is 76.854.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index fell 0.356% to 14163.4 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.197% to 26190.0 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 1.000% to 19528.3 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index Up 0.302%, at 7106.95 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks also rushed down led by the power king TSMC. The semiconductor, shipping, finance, biomedical and other stocks that had fallen more recently retaliated. The New Taiwan dollar also turned from depreciation to appreciation, reaching a maximum of 31.935 yuan in the first half.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Taiwan weighted index at 14167.4, and the target price is 13950.2.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable