Hot spot tracking
- Ukraine rejects Russian offer for Orthodox Christmas ceasefire
- Fed's George favors rates above 5%
- Once in a century: U.S. House speaker election enters 10th round for first time since 1859
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD fell 0.004% yesterday to 1.05201; GBP/USD rose 0.083% yesterday to 1.19078; AUD/USD rose 0.013% yesterday to 0.67550; USD/JPY fell 0.061% yesterday to 133.315; GBP/CAD rose 0.022% yesterday to 1.61511; NZD/CAD fell 0.286% yesterday to 0.84419.📝 Review:The dollar rose nearly 1 percent on Thursday after U.S. jobless claims fell to a three-month low last week and layoffs fell 43 percent in December, suggesting the labor market remains tight and could force the Federal Reserve to keep raising interest rates.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY at 133.339 , target price 129.888.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.007% yesterday to $1832.79/oz; Spot silver fell 0.056% yesterday to $23.203/oz.📝 Review:Gold pared losses on Thursday after comments from Fed officials that inflation would fall in 2023, falling more than 1% earlier as data showed a tighter-than-expected U.S. labor market, boosting expectations for longer rate hikes.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1832.29, the target price is 1859.63.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil rose 0.146% yesterday to $74.151/barrel; Brent crude oil rose 1.028% yesterday to $78.835/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices rose about 1% on Thursday after posting their biggest two-day drop in three decades. U.S. data showing a drop in fuel inventories provided support, while economic worries capped gains. The steep declines in the previous two days were driven by fears of a global recession, particularly amid signs of short-term economic weakness in the world's two largest oil consumers.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 74.090, the target price is 70.376.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index rose 0.153% yesterday to 10761.700; The Dow Jones index rose 0.108% yesterday to 32959.9; The S&P 500 rose 0.150% yesterday to 3813.800.📝 Review:A slew of U.S. economic data released late Thursday reinforced the feasibility of the Fed continuing to tighten policy. The Dow closed down 1.02%, while the Nasdaq and the S&P 500 closed down 1.47% and 1.17% respectively.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short Nasdaq index 10764.000, target price 10664.500
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account